U.W. Marx provided pre-construction and construction management services to the Moffat Library of Washingtonville for two new additions, extensive renovations/restoration to existing spaces and features, and the preservation of the property’s historic carriage house. The project also included the removal of two 1980s additions and the demolition of two adjacent houses owned by the library.
Working closely with Butler Rowland Mays Architects of Ballston Spa and multiple subcontractors, the U.W. Marx team delivered the project on-time and on-budget.
Constructed in 1887, the National Register of Historic Places-listed building re-opened in the summer of 2017.